Sunday, April 24, 2016

I miss my mom

My Mom passed away on Sunday February 7th 2016 at about 6am. I have to admit, I've been pretty upset with God. I truly believed that God would heal her and give her a chance to see her grandchildren  grow up. My mom wanted that so much so I never doubted that God would get her through her cancer. God had always gotten our family through all the tough times but it felt like God just turned his back on us when Mom got cancer. It's been a little over 2 months and I still cry every single day. I feel so hopeless and I just can't get on top of my depression. I'm so lost without Mom. I've gained weight and I just barely get through everyday. I'm struggling to keep up with the housework and the laundry. I'm overwhelmed with life in general and I don't know what to do anymore. I used to call and text my Mom throughout the day all day long every day. Now it's just me. I put on a happy face for my boys but I feel completely dead inside. I'm praying again but I don't really feel like God gives two crap about my prayers because I am upset with him. I just don't know how to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment